How To Schedule A Photo Shoot
Please fill out our online schedule request. This is our preferred method as it allows us to check the availability of all our photographers based on where the home is that you need photographed.
When To Expect Your Final Product
Most services have a next business day turnaround time. We are working hard to give you the best possible product so some services may require additional time. We will always be in constant contact with you in order to meet your expectations.
Getting The Most Out Of Your Fusion Tour
We can send your Fusion Tour out to all the major real estate websites! We just need you to fill out the property information, including the MLS#, and then let us know it’s ready to be sent out!
Logging Into The Tour Website:
- Click ‘Login’ at the top of any page or go directly to here. If this is your first time logging in, your username and password will be:
- Username: Your email address
- Password: First letter of your first name then your last name.
- Example: jsmith
- Once you have logged in, you can change your password
This is also the site where you can
- Change the order of or delete images
- Make changes to the listing price
- Add captions to the photos
- Edit your contact info
- Add property information, including amenities and the MLS#
- Access your tour links and traffic reports
- Add other recipients to the traffic report (such as the seller)
- Remove your email from the weekly traffic reports
- AND MORE!! You are in control!!
Billing And Payment Information
If we have an agreement with your broker, we bill them directly and then you pay once a month. Otherwise, you will receive an invoice the day after the shoot which can be paid on our website or by check. Please refer to our locations page for the address of your local 360 office.
Additional Important Information
- Please let us know when a property is sold or withdrawn from the market so we can keep the tours up to date.
- Remember to let us know when a tour is ready to be published so you can get the maximum exposure for your listing!
- We generally do not take photos of the inside of the garage or an unfinished basement, unless requested. If you would like these shots included, please make sure to request it beforehand.
- We are here to provide you with great photos for your listings, so if there is anything you need or if you have any questions, please contact us!